New users get 5% off on orders over $499 - Hurry Up!!

Return Policy

Rahithya Exports assures you the best of quality when it comes to our products. However, if you receive any damage or wrong product; you may return the product unused and in the same condition as you received it in its original packaging within 2 days from the date on which these goods are delivered. Once we get the product back at our warehouse we will try to replace it with the same product and resend it back to you. In case, the same product is not available then customers can request for refund or replacement.

If customers want to cancel the order and request for refund once the order is processed or products received at our warehouse then we shall issue a 60% refund of the cost of the product only if the cancellation of the received products is possible, and the rest 40% shall be charged as Order Processing charges, maintenance charges and other misc. charges. If cancellation is not possible for the received items then refunds are not entertained in this case.

If we have products ready to be shipped or delivered to the customers at our premises, at the time of refund request customers will have to accept those products and refund will not be processed for it in any manner and for remaining products it will be as per the refund policy which is 40% of order amount.  

After placing the order, the customer can cancel the order within 1 hour if he/she wishes to. And in case of customer request for Refund, it will be processed through the same mode within 10 working days and payment gateway fees will not be refunded in this case which is 3.75% of the total order amount. 

You need to notify us first before returning any product. You may do this via Email Us or Call Us before returning any products. Returns made without notice SHALL NOT qualify for any kind of refund of payments. 

In case of product return, we will issue a refund once we receive the product back at our office and all the duty or shipping charges shall be beared by the customer. 

Customers have to bear the shipping costs while returning the products, never pays the returning shipping cost in any case.

We shall not refund the shipping charges paid by you while purchasing the item.

We shall not refund the customs duties or taxes, if applicable, or paid by customers at the time of receiving the goods.

Refunds below 1500 INR will not be processed, only store credit will be given for the same and customers can use it for his/her next purchase.

At any point of time, the refunds will not exceed the actual value of the goods.

Returns/Refunds would not be accepted for any custom made / stitched clothing, including readymade kurtis, menswear, gowns or pre-stitched sarees or sarees stitched with custom blouse in any case.

In the case of partial orders, custom stitched products will not be liable for any kind of refunds OR replacements even if the products are at our warehouse.

Any complaint with regards to the damage or stains or stitching or any other should be reported to us within 24 hrs of the receipt of the products. We may ask for a digital picture or a video of the same in order to review the same.

For any mutually agreed returning products the address where customers have to send products will be : G-5,6 Kuberji Textile Park - 2, Ring Road, Surat - 395002.

My Cart
There's nothing in your cart. Yet!

Explore more and shop unbelievable products